Nov 19, 2008

Ok just want everyone to know we are all doing ok. It was such a freak accident. We went out on monday to take pictures and i thought this rock would be a perfect looking picture to have with everyone sitting on it so i put my camera in a tree and set the timer and ran and jumped on it and just as the flash went off the rock started to fall and it pinned mine and chases leg under it the other boys thankfully got off just in time. I was such a panic caedon and dylan tried to lift it off us but their was no way they were going to do it so they ran for help, in the meen time i was able to dig the dirt out a little and pulled my leg out as hard as i could because i knew how much pain i was in and chase was stuck under the bigger part of the rock and i was so scared for him. I tried to get the rock off him but didn't have any luck so thanks to my neighbors they came to the rescue and with 5 of us we were able to lift it just enough that he could move it out. I tried walking and then realized i was really hurt and they took me in and it was broke. But chase was ok. We are all ok. Thanks to everyone and all your prayers.

4 comments:

agary56 said...

We are thinking about you guys here in Utah. Hope everything is ok. I would love to see Robbie if its possible. See you in a few days. Gary

Traci said...

Im so glad that it was'nt worse than that. It could have crushed Brock. I hope everything goes well for surgery. Dont worry about anything we will have you taken care of. We love you.

Mamacita Hall said...

Brittny-I hope you are doing ok since the surgery! I felt so bad for you when my mom was telling me what happened, makes for a great story & getting the picture with the action happening...priceless! Hope all is well, you are in my thoughts & prayers! Jody

Leslie Nan said...

please keep us all in the loop...think about you often and hope for a quick recovery...for everyone! Love you all :) Leslie