Nov 19, 2008

I was checking the camera to see if I was set up in the right place for the timed picture
All of us on the rock as the picture is snapping during the action of the rock falling and us in a panic

The next day after everything was taken care of


THE HUGE ROCK



CHASES FOOT ALL SWOLLEN AND BRUISED










The results of the accident. 1 broken Ankle and 1 broken bone in my leg
Surgery scheduled for Friday morning. They will be putting two screws in my ankle and one in my leg.




2 comments:

alli taggart said...

that's so scary! i'm glad everyone is (mostly) okay! and it is kind of cool that you have a picture of the moment it happened.

Teresa :) said...

THAT PICTURE OF EVERY ONE FALLING OFF THE ROCK LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING FROM AN AMUSMENT PARK TO BAD IT WAS SUCH A BAD ACCIDENT TO EVEN COME CLOSE TO BEING FUNNY. MAYBE IN A FEW YEARS! GLAD YOU GUYS ARE GOOD, LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP OK!